House Outdoor Decorative Composite Decking (TW-02)
1. About BAREFOOT
We are a manufacturer specializing in WPC( Wood plastic composite) composite decking for almost 10 years, have a mature formula, complete and strict quality control system. Owing CE certificate, have exported to Europe, Asia, America, Australia, Middle East, Africa.
2. About Product material
The WPC composite decking is manufactured from a combination of plastic, natural fiber and some additives using special equipments. It mixes natural fiber and plastic perfectly to keep the natural impression of wood but with rich colors of plastic.
Barefoot composite decking material ratio is 50% wood flour, 38% and 12% of plastic additives.
All raw materials are the best choice, the additive is imported from abroad.
1. Green ecological, Innovative technology, Lifestyle
2. Elegant nature wood grain texture and touch, with wood scent
3. Elegant and detailed shape design
4. Resistant to cracking and splitting
5. Anti-water and moisture, acid, alkali and pest resistance
6. Environmental friendly and no other hazard chemical
7. Safe to use for many years
8. Low maintenance and Never needs painting, but also can be painted
9. Carpenter oriented and friendly easy installation and Quick to install saving on labor costs
10. Structural product available
11. UV resistance, Fade resistant, Durable
12. Dimension stability against moisture and temperature.
4. To maintain the beauty of your BAREFOOT composite decking, a little care and cleaning goes a long way. For early-generation traditional composite decking, we recommend a semi-annual cleaning with a composite decking cleaner. If your composite decking is one of the high-performance product lines from BAREFOOT, soap-and-water cleaning or a gentle pressure washing will do the trick.
DIRT AND DEBRIS
The affected area should be sprayed off with a hose to remove surface debris. Use warm, soapy water and a soft bristle brush to remove dirt and debris from the embossing pattern.
TANNINS DUE TO DEBRIS
Remove all debris from deck using a hose or broom. Once the deck surface is dry, apply a "deck brightener" to the deck as directed by the manufacturer. Deck brighteners contain oxalic acid, which will remove tannins.
ICE AND SNOW
A plastic shovel may be used to remove snow from the deck. Use calcium chloride or rock salt to melt the snow and ice from the deck surface.
All food spills should be removed as soon as possible. The surface must be cleaned within seven days to maintain the stain warranty. To remove, spray off with a hose and use warm, soapy water and a soft bristle brush to remove spills from embossing pattern.
MOLD AND MILDEW
If debris, such as pollen and dirt, is allowed to remain on the deck surface, mold can feed on the biofilm. Using a hose and warm, soapy water with a soft bristle brush is recommended to remove the food source and mold.
Q: Is there any note when install WPC composite decking?
A: WPC wall panel have the same processing characteristic as the wood. It can be saw cut, drilled and nailed easily using common tools like wood. There are two key points need to pay attention as below, if
You have any question, kindly contact with us freely any time:
Please strictly follow up our manufacturer's requirement of span.
Q: Do WPC composite decking need painting? What color can you provide?
A: As the difference with the wood, WPC products themselves own color, they need not extra painting. Generally, we provide 8 main colors as Cedar, yellow, red pine, red wood, brown, coffee, light grey, blue grey. And also, we can make special color per your request.
Q: How about the water absorption of WPC composite decking?
A: The water absorption is low due to there is a plastic layer wrapped around the wood fiber. It applies to water landscape very much.
|Name||House Outdoor Decorative composite Decking (TW-02)|
|Color||Brown, cedar, grey, red pine, coffee, nature wood etc.|
|Material||50% wood fiber|
38% plastic (Grade A Recycled HDPE)
12% Chemical additives ( Anti-UV agent, Anti-oxidation agent etc.)
|Surface treating ||Brushed, grooved, sanded, embossing|
|Applications||Outdoor, garden, summer house, villa, and pool surrounds, exterior floor, seaside walk board etc.|
|Benefits||traditional wood appearance, low maintenance, long lifespan, no splintering, no mold, environment-friendly, 100%recycle|
|Exported Countries||Europe, Asian, South America, Middle East, Australia, Africa |
|Quality authentication|| CE Certificate|
|Dimension||Width x Thickness: 150 x 25MM|
Length: Normal length:2.2m/pc, 2.7m/pc 5.4m/pc, we can also cut it accordingly
|Packing Details||1.Packing: Pallet |
2.Loading capacity: per 20'' container------6000Meter
|Delivery Time||One 20 foot container per week|